Why I buy Jaggery online and not from any nearby market?

My family has been living in Delhi for last 40 years now and unfortunately we have no connection with our ancestral village now. What my father misses the most today is the pure food of village and I often find myself helpless in fulfilling his need of eating chemical free.

His day starts with a tea and he uses white sugar as a sweetener and often tells me that in his teenage, he used to eat only Jaggery and also shared with me the numerous benefits if eating Jaggery.

One day I decided to search for the best Jaggery market in Delhi and found out that there is no such specific market for Jaggery in Delhi. I was sad and helpless but just then I heard my cousin asking me why I am looking sad. I explained to him my problem and father’s wishes. As soon as I completed my sentence, he began laughing out loud. Seeing me still sad, he calmed down and said, why go to market and search for good Jaggery when you can buy Jaggery online and get it delivered directly to your house. Open Amazon or Flipkart and just type Bebe Jaggery.



Bebe Jaggery? I asked.

Yeah bro! They offer the country famous Muzaffarnagar Jaggery without any adulteration and they also has a lot of variety to choose from. I would suggest you to take a good look at their portfolio at their website and then make your mind.

I did the same and Bebe Jaggery was at my doorstep the very next day. Now, I see my father happily sipping tea with Jaggery each day as if it’s reminding him of his days in his village! 

Comments