My quest for healthy Jaggery Products

Healthy Jaggery Products

I always wake up early and regularly go to the gym. But is it enough when it comes to the overall well-being of my body?”

Recently, I asked this question to my buff gym mate who claims to be a master when it comes to health and exercise. It was late evening and he surely was in a mood of a long discussion so we made ourselves comfortable on a park bench.

He started by asking me about my daily schedule including when I wake up, what exercises do I do, what work do I do and most importantly what do I eat! I started with my wake up timings, then told him about my exercise routine and then moved to my daily diet. He listened to me very carefully and then took a long breathe. You are doing everything right except one thing, he said.

Jaggery Products

Like a curious child I looked up to him for the right guidance and he said, the problem is that you are taking a lot of sugar daily and that is definitely gonna affect your health in the long run. Actually, I am used to drinking Tea and Lassi with my meals and that’s exactly where my friend was pointing.

He advised me to switch from White Sugar to Jaggery and also enlightened me about the health benefits of this natural sweetener. Surprised by the benefits of Jaggery, I asked him which Jaggery I should buy? He said, I personally use Bebe Jaggery and they offer the best Jaggery products in India

Where to buy Bebe Foods Jaggery was my next question to him. He said you can buy Bebe Jaggery at many retail shops as well as you can buy Jaggery online. Just open Amazon/Flipkart/Paytm/Big Basket/Milk Basket and type Bebe Jaggery in the search bar to order your favourite Jaggery. I usually buy their combo packs, he added.

I have fully switched to Jaggery now and trust me; I am already experiencing the great benefits of this traditional sweetener. My Tea tastes better now and my Lassi has got a new flavour. 

I often think how a simple switch from Sugar to Jaggery has changed my life. Now, I can confidently vouch for the goodness of Jaggery.   

 


Comments